Elite Custom Closets was founded by Gil and Lisa Arseneault. Veterans in the industry, the pair combines their passion for design with the ever-growing need for organization in the home. If insufficient storage is the problem, Gil and Lisa can help!
At Elite Custom Closets, Gil & Lisa make the closet design process easy and fun. Our "Begin with the end in mind" approach starts with an interview with you about:
- your organizational goals,
- what items you have to organize,
- your design preferences and
- your budget.
We realize that making decisions such as hardware and materials can be difficult, which is why we encourage you to visit our showroom to explore the many options we have to fully customize your space to your needs. Our experienced team will work with you to design and create around any budget from simple reach-in closets to custom walk-in designs. Whether you prefer traditional, contemporary or other decor, we have you covered!
- Living Rooms/Media Centers
- Mud Rooms/Laundry Rooms
- Full line of accessories and hardware including
- crown molding,
- base molding, and
- 80 different handle, knob and hook styles to finish the look of your custom closet or other organizational system.
- Designer Collection of hardware is our premium line of handles, knobs and hooks.
- Swarovski Crystal hardware.
- Many of our door styles are available open framed, so the interior panel can be substituted with glass to obtain that special look!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- Licensed, registered and insured.
- Guarantee complete satisfaction.
- High quality birch drawers with dovetail joints.
- Soft close standard, as well as standard soft close for our door hinges.
- 30 Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) color choices.
- Wide selection of premium wood veneers and nine shades of Stylelite® high gloss finishes, including metallic shades that mimic actual metal.
- Elite Custom Closets uses 3/4" thick commercial grade thermally fused laminate on all laminate components. Most competitor closet organizational companies use 5/8" thick melamine. Over time, the thinner materials are more likely to bend, warp and distort their shape.
- Elite Custom Closets uses edge banding on all exposed sides of our products, including the bottom for a clean, finished look. Omitting this important step can allow sweaters and other clothing to snag on rough edges.
- 24 colors and 13 door and/or drawer profiles.
- Lazy Lee 360 Organizer
Introducing the latest 360 Organizer designed for your kitchen pantry. This system fits very well into a small pantry and uses only 27 square inches of floor space. All shelves for this new pantry model include chrome fencing to ensure items stay put!
Standard Double Hang which consists of four 24" hanging rods on the two main sides with 18 side shelves to hold shoes or other smaller items. This system can hold up to 8' of hanging items and approximately 36 pairs of shoes. This system uses only 42 square inches of floor space.
Standard Shoe Spinner which consists of all shelving to maximize the storage of shoes, purses and folded clothing items. This system can hold up to 200 pairs of shoes! This system uses only 40 square inches of floor space.
Standard Valet, which allows for a combination of flexible storage options, including long hang, drawers and shelves to store a wide variety of clothing items, shoes and purses. This system uses only 40 square inches of floor space.